The campsite is now taking bookings! Call or text your details to 07917 407522
Please check out our Facebook page “Camping at The Barge” for more campsite info.
The Campsite Is Now Open 7 Days A Week
- Tents, caravans, and motorhomes are all welcome
- Glamping bell tents available to hire
- Dog friendly (dogs must be kept on leads at all times)
- Electric hookup (please book in advance)
- Shower facilities
- Fire drum hire and fire wood for sale
- Children’s climbing frame
- Washing machine & tumble drier
- Washing up facilities
- Elsan Facilities
Please contact the campsite on 07917 407522 to book.
£12.50 per adult per night
£5 for under 16’s
Free for Under 5’s.
Bell Tents in ‘Willow World’
Perfect for a hassle free camping trip, and set in their own magical corner of the campsite with a sculptured living willow fence that gives you extra added luxury and space
- Real double bed
- King size duvet
- Fold out double sofa chair
- Spare duvets
- Bohemian style
- Fairy lights
- Books and small games
- Private picnic bench and fire pit area each
- Bell tent communal water point, sink and camping hob
Bell tents are £70 on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays and £80 on Friday and Saturdays.
Bell Tent Bundles-
* Friday and Saturday night for only £140
* Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday only £240
* Friday, Saturday and Sunday £200
* Thursday, Friday and Saturday £200
* longer stays can be negotiated
Please note that all deposits are 50% and non refundable up to 7 days before your booking. If you do have to cancel within 7 days of your booking we are happy to change the dates for you in that season.
- Have fun and be respectful that we have a variety of people wanting a relaxing stay as well as a musical stay including families.
- With is in mind, all music must be at a moderate level that only those in your group can hear and quiet after 9pm. All music/instruments must be stopped at 11pm.
- Please do not go into the farmers field- this includes walking your dog.
- Dogs must always be on a lead. All mess to be cleaned and disposed of in the bins provided.
- Fire pits and BBQ’s are welcome however they need to be off the ground and please make yourself aware of the fire and water points on site before you start cooking. All ash needs to be disposed of in the communal fire pit area- not in the hedge line.
- No fireworks or flying kites as we have overhead lines.
- Please keep communal areas clean and tidy including the toilet blocks, washing up facilities and fridges.
- Be aware that new trees and flowers are being planted around the perimeter of our site so be careful when pitching and parking up.
- Only glamping campers allowed in the willow world bell tent area.
- Please refrain from driving on site out of daylight hours.
- All children must always be supervised, we ask you to prevent them climbing on the outer side/roof of the climbing frame, respect the toys and keep them within the pub garden.
- Finally, rubbish! All bins at located by the site entrance and include recycling, glass recycling and general waste. We would appreciate if you used them accordingly to help reduce waste sent to landfill.
Users of this campsite do so at their own risk.
The management will not accept responsibility for any damage, accidents, or losses.
Any disrespectful behaviour will result in your stay coming to an end.
Zero tolerance of drug and alcohol abuse.
“I have no idea how I’ve not come across this pub and campsite before but man… I’m so glad I did It’s set on a canal, has amazing walks and countryside a great campsite and brilliant pub. It has an amazing feel to it all, really great people and so down to earth. Campsite staff were friendly and really welcoming, the food was so good and well priced at the pub, the whole place just has this vibe to it, best night I’ve spent in a long time and one I can recommend to anyone. I’m going back Saturday lol, literally didn’t want to leave. Thank you to all the friendly staff that made my stay what I needed. Fun, relaxed and with plenty of laughs. You lot are stars.” Nathan Wiblin, April 2021.
I dare not drink before a gig because I’ll get tired and blow it. So I have to sit drinking tea in a caravan.John Bonham