The campsite is now taking bookings! Call or text your details to 07917 407522 for dates from April 12th. Please check out our Facebook page “Camping at The Barge” for more campsite info.
The Campsite Is Now Open 7 Days A Week
- Tents, caravans, and motorhomes are all welcome
- Glamping bell tents available to hire
- Dog friendly (dogs must be kept on leads at all times)
- Electric hookup (please book in advance)
- Brand new shower facilities
- Communal fire pit
- Fire drum hire and fire wood for sale
- Children’s climbing frame
- Washing machine & tumble drier
- Washing up facilities
- Elsan Facilities
Please contact the campsite manager Skylar on 07917 407522 to book.
“I have no idea how I’ve not come across this pub and campsite before but man… I’m so glad I did It’s set on a canal, has amazing walks and countryside a great campsite and brilliant pub. It has an amazing feel to it all, really great people and so down to earth. Campsite staff were friendly and really welcoming, the food was so good and well priced at the pub, the whole place just has this vibe to it, best night I’ve spent in a long time and one I can recommend to anyone. I’m going back Saturday lol, literally didn’t want to leave. Thank you to all the friendly staff that made my stay what I needed. Fun, relaxed and with plenty of laughs. You lot are stars.” Nathan Wiblin.
I dare not drink before a gig because I’ll get tired and blow it. So I have to sit drinking tea in a caravan.John Bonham