The campsite is now taking bookings! Call or text your details to 07917 407522
Please check out our Facebook page “Camping at The Barge” for more campsite info.
The Campsite Is Now Open 7 Days A Week
- Tents, caravans, and motorhomes are all welcome
- Glamping bell tents available to hire
- Dog friendly (dogs must be kept on leads at all times)
- Electric hookup (please book in advance)
- Brand new shower facilities
- Communal fire pit
- Fire drum hire and fire wood for sale
- Children’s climbing frame
- Washing machine & tumble drier
- Washing up facilities
- Elsan Facilities
Please contact the campsite manager Skylar on 07917 407522 to book.
Stage 2 of road map without shower facilities: £10 per adult per night, £5 for under 16’s and free for Under 5’s.
From May 17th (or stage 3 of road map): £12.50 per adult per night, £5 for under 16’s and free for under 5’s.
Bell Tents in ‘Willow World’
Perfect for a hassle free camping trip, set in their own magical corner of the campsite with a sculptured living willow fence giving you that extra added luxury and space.
- Real double bed
- King size duvet
- Fold out double sofa chair
- Spare duvets
- Bohemian style
- Fairy lights
- Books and small games
- Private picnic bench and fire pit area each
- Bell tent communal water point, sink and camping hob
Bell tents are £70 on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays and £80 on Friday and Saturdays.
Bell Tent Bundles-
* Friday and Saturday night for only £130, saving £30
* Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday only £240, saving £40
* Friday, Saturday and Sunday £180, saving £60
* Thursday, Friday and Saturday £180, saving £60
* longer stays can be negotiated
Make your stay an extra special surprise! Call Skylar to discuss!
“I have no idea how I’ve not come across this pub and campsite before but man… I’m so glad I did It’s set on a canal, has amazing walks and countryside a great campsite and brilliant pub. It has an amazing feel to it all, really great people and so down to earth. Campsite staff were friendly and really welcoming, the food was so good and well priced at the pub, the whole place just has this vibe to it, best night I’ve spent in a long time and one I can recommend to anyone. I’m going back Saturday lol, literally didn’t want to leave. Thank you to all the friendly staff that made my stay what I needed. Fun, relaxed and with plenty of laughs. You lot are stars.” Nathan Wiblin, April 2021.
I dare not drink before a gig because I’ll get tired and blow it. So I have to sit drinking tea in a caravan.John Bonham